Blind Dog Radio

Yo Yo Blues by Blind Lemon Jefferson

Yo Yo Blues (15665) - Blind Lemon Jefferson.
Richmond, September 24, 1929, Pm 12872,
E position and pitch, slightly #.

I would go yo-yoin' but I broke my yo-yo string.
I say, I would go yo-yoin' but I've broke my yo-yo string.
I believe my baby's goin' crazy, losin' her mind, Lord, the woman is goin' insane.

Don't a man feel bad when he can't yo-yo no more.
Don't a man feel bad when he can't yo-yo no more.
Broke my yo-yo string last night and I can't come home no more.

My sugar got ways, partner, I can't understand.
My sugar got ways, partner, I can't understand.
Leave me home in my bed, go yo-yo with some other man.

I love my yo-yo better than anything I know.
Man, I love my yo-yo better than anything I know.
I'm feelin' funny and foolish, I can't shake that thing no more.