Blind Dog Radio

Blind Dog's Blues on August 15th


Blind Blake - Pay Day Daddy Blues (20528); Reverend Gary Davis - Get Right Church; Blind Joe Reynolds - Nehi Blues; Noah Lewis - Selling The Jelly; Smith Casey - Mountain Blues; Shirley Griffith - Bye Bye Blues; Tommie Bradley - Pack Up Her Trunk Blues; Slim Barton & Eddie Mapp - I'm Hot Like That; Lil' Son Jackson - Ground Hog Blues; Robert Pete Williams - What A Shape I'm In; Luke Jordan - Pick Poor Robin Clean; Josh White - Milk Cow Blues; Blind Boy Fuller - You've Got Something There; The Hokum Boys - Folks Down Stairs; Leroy Henderson - Deep Sea Diver; Josh White - Wang Wang Harmonica Blues; Charly Patton - High Sheriff Blues; Kid Prince Moore - That's Lovin' Me; Reverend Gary Davis - Soon My Work Will All Be Done; Blind Willie McTell - My Baby's Gone; David "Honeyboy" Edwards - Blues Worry Me All The Time; Smith Casey - I Wouldn't Mind Dyin' If Dyin' Was All; Lead Belly - My Friend Blind Lemon; Ma Rainey - Four Day Honorary Scat 1; ... and more blues.