Blind Dog Radio

J.L. Dairy Blues by Yank Rachell

J. L. Dairy Blues - Yank Rachell, Yank Rachell, vocal and guitar in G position, standard tuning, Sonny Boy Williamson, harmonica, Elijah Jones, guitar in G position, standard tuning.

INTRO

I've got to go, mama, I got to go, I want to go now, baby, right away
You know, I got to go, I got to go right straight back home
You know, I've got some milkin' I got to do, mama, 'way out at the dairy farm

We've got four good milk cows, you know, I have to milk 'em 'bout twice a day
We got four good milk cows, you know, I have to milk 'em twice a day
You know, if I don't hurry back home, somebody will be, and tote all my milk away

SOLO (Spoken: Ah, put 'em on me, boy!)

You know, if I don't go and get that milk and butter, somebody sure gonna carry it away
You know, if I don't go and get my milk and butter, somebody sure gon' go and carry it away
That's how come I'm singin' about the J & L Dairy, I want to leave this town today

SOLO (Spoken: Hum it out, boys)